Skip Ribbon Commands Skip to main content

If you wish to file objection to nomination papers of a candidate for the Board of Trustees of Kankakee Community College, you may do so on Dec. 20, 21 and 26 by calling 815.802.8113. Please leave your name and number, and a college representative will contact you within a few minutes.

KCC > Community > College Info > College Locations > North Extension Center
Pages :All DocumentsUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).Open MenuOpen Menu
This system library was created by the Publishing feature to store pages that are created in this site.
7/7/2017 3:35 PMSystem AccountApproved
6/2/2016 8:00 AMSystem AccountApproved
No presence informationLaurel SoperK_Article_LNav_WZ