The Harold and Jean Miner South Extension Center is located in an area of retail and business growth in Iroquois County.
The South Extension Center has four classrooms and amenities including clinical space, a testing area, offices, a student gathering area.
The center offers KCC college credit, continuing education, GED and adult education classes.
Located at 1488 E. Walnut St. in Watseka, next to the Watseka Riverside Medical Center facility. Get directions from your location.
Please call 815-802-8780 or email email@example.com before visiting in case an appointment is needed or you may be assisted more quickly in another way.
Nancy Schunke, advisor
Onsite Academic Advising
- Enrollment process questions
- Program information
- Advisement & registration
- Monday and Wednesday, face to face and remote advising: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. by appointment.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, remote advising by appointment.
Services available by appointment
- Financial aid assistance
- Placement and make up testing - Remote testing available in many cases
- Class schedules, program information, and other materials
- Study areas
Monday and Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday: Closed
815-802-8780 during building hours
College credit courses
View the most current list of credit courses in the class schedule.
High School Equivalency/GED® prep courses
New class sessions begin every eight weeks.
English as a Second Language
For more information, visit English as a Second Language or call 815-802-8300.