Current assessment activities include information on a full range of projects and activities recently completed or currently underway to gauge student learning, make improvements or respond to accountability interests.
- Changes are being implemented according to the results of general education assessments gathered in the last year. This can be found in the Use of Evidence page.
- KCC gathered general education data in verbal communication in spring 2016, and a committee will be formed to analyze this data in Fall 2016.
- KCC will gather data from all general education courses that list written communication as a general education objective in Fall 2016.
- Course assessments will be ongoing on an instructor-by-instructor basis.
- Program assessments are continuing to be done in CTE programs per their certification process.
- KCC has been accepted into the Higher Learning Commission Assessment Academy starting in 2016-17. More information will be made available as this progresses.