Campus plans for gathering evidence of student learning might include institution-wide or program-specific approaches that convey how student learning will be assessed, the data collection tools and approaches that will be used, and the timeline for implementation.
General Education plan
The following General Education outcomes will be assessed during the listed semester:
- Quantitative reasoning - spring 2015
- Inquiry and Analysis - fall 2015
- Verbal communication - spring 2016
- Written communication - fall 2016
- Ethical reasoning - spring 2017
- Reading comprehension - fall 2017
The rotation will then begin again which puts every outcome on a 4-year rotation.
- Only recognized General Education Courses that list the outcome as a general education learning objective will be assessed. The list of courses is found in the academic catalog.
- All courses and sections will conduct the General Education assessment.
- Lead Course Instructors will develop assessments to give those students, have them scored, and data entered into LiveText.
- The data analysis subcommittee and IR will analyze the data the next semester and present results.
- Academic divisions will decide appropriate implementation of change
- Gen Ed outcome that was affected by changes need to be re-assessed the next semester after implementation for re-analysis.
- The outcome will then be re-assessed in 4 years.
Program and course assessment plans are in progress.