As a KCC student or employee, you may receive the following alerts:
- Emergency closings
- Weather delays and closings
- Class cancellations
- Course cancellations, deregistration, and other student services related notifications
Get text alerts
Note: KCC does not charge for this service. You are responsible for message and data charges from your wireless provider.
- Log in to KCConnect.
- Select the Students option (Employees can choose "Employees")
- Under "User Account," select Address/Phone Number Change.
- Add your cell phone number and choose phone type "WSM Receive KCC Text Alerts."
- You will receive a confirmation text message from 67587 within 24 hours. Reply Y.
If you don't receive the message, you can opt-in any time by sending a text message of "opt in" or "subscribe" to 67587.
To opt out of text messages from KCC's School Messenger service, text STOP to 67587 or visit School Messenger's website.