School Messenger Alerts
As a KCC student or employee, you may receive the following alerts:
- Emergency closings
- Weather delays and closings
- Class cancellations
- Course cancellations, deregistration, and other student services related notifications
How to get text alerts
1. Add your cell phone to KCConnect using the Address/Phone Number Change form:
- Students: Log in to KCConnect. Select the Students option from the main menu. Under the heading, "User Account," select Address/Phone Number Change.
- Employees: Log in to KCConnect. Select the Employees option from the main menu. Under the heading, "User Account," select Address/Phone Number Change.
2. You will receive a confirmation text message within 24 hours. Reply Y to the message.
Address/Phone Number Change form
KCConnect's Address/Phone Number Change form allows students and staff to update their address and phone number information.
Enter your cell phone number and choose phone type "SMS Receive KCC Text Alerts."
To opt out of all text messages from KCC's School Messenger service, text STOP to 68453 or visit School Messenger's website.
Carrier charges may apply
KCC does not charge you for this service. You will be responsible for message and data charges from your wireless provider.