Through the KCC Foundation, you have several ways to help students enroll in quality programs and receive a top-rate education.
Please choose from one of the following funds or designate one of your choosing:
- Student Success and Leadership Fund - benefits student leadership, Phi Theta Kappa, Baccalaureate Scholars, Skills USA and Honors Program.
- Program Excellence Fund - benefits equipment and programming for Business and Technology; Health Careers; Humanities and Social Sciences; and Mathematics, Science and Engineering divisions. Project funding will be made available to priority projects and programs.
- Compassion Fund - assists students who have serious temporary financial setbacks that would stop or interrupt their education.
- General Scholarship Fund
- Emerging needs - assists where it is most needed.
- College improvement - this fund assists with college improvement projects.
Donor Bill of Rights
PHILANTHROPY is voluntary action for the common good. It is a tradition of giving and sharing that is primary to quality of life. To assure that philanthropy merits the respect and trust of the general public, and that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in the not-for-profit organizations and causes they are asked to support, we declare that all donors have these rights:
- To be informed of the organization's mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and the capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization's governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to the organization's most recent financial statements.
- To be assured their gifts will be used to the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.
- To be assured that information about their donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interests to the donor will be professional in nature.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees, of the organizations or hired solicitors.
- To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists that an organization may intend to share.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
Give to the KCC Foundation
Please print, fill out and send the giving form below to:
100 College Drive
Kankakee, IL 60901
KCC Foundation Giving Form