The State Universities Annuitants Association (SUAA) is the only advocacy organization that focuses solely on preserving State Universities Retirement System (SURS) pension and retiree healthcare benefits for public community college and university employees and retirees, their spouses or partners, and their survivors both in and out of state.
SUAA works with its membership to assure that legislators, executive officers, and other policymakers are knowledgeable about member issues; SUAA lobbies for sound pension policy, higher education, and state revenue reforms.
SUAA is a growing statewide nonprofit organization with over 16,000 members serving current employees and retirees in the State Universities Retirement System (SURS). The Kankakee Community College Chapter of SUAA is one of 51 chapters on nearly every public community college and university in Illinois.
How to Join
The KCC Chapter of SUAA invites all current employees and retirees, their spouses, partners, survivors, and supporters to join SUAA. Every additional member increases our voice in Springfield! Join here.
For More Information
Go to the KCC SUAA Chapter Website or to the state SUAA Website or contact a chapter officer listed below.
KCC Chapter Officers
- Linda Guinn, President and Legislative Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mary Posing, Vice President, email@example.com
- Elizabeth Becvar, Secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mary Posing, KCC Employee Liaison and Social Chair, email@example.com
- Lou Anderson, SUAAction Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Steve Depasquale, Member at Large/Membership Co-chair, email@example.com
- Ken Mager, Member at Large, firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Shivers, Member at Large/Membership Co-chair, email@example.com
- Cindy Walters, Member at Large/Membership Co-chair, firstname.lastname@example.org