The State Universities Annuitants Association (SUAA) is the only advocacy organization that focuses solely on preserving SURS pension and retiree healthcare benefits for public community college and university employees and retirees, their spouses or partners, and their survivors both in and out of state.
SUAA works with its membership to assure that legislators, executive officers, and other policymakers are knowledgeable about member issues; SUAA lobbies for sound pension policy, higher education, and state revenue reforms.
SUAA is a growing statewide nonprofit organization with over 16,000 members serving current employees and retirees in the State Universities Retirement System (SURS). The Kankakee Community College Chapter of SUAA is one of 51 chapters on nearly every public community college and university in Illinois.
How to Join
The KCC Chapter of SUAA invites all current employees and retirees, their spouses, partners, survivors, and supporters to join SUAA. Every additional member increases our voice in Springfield! Join here.
For More Information
Go to the KCC SUAA Chapter Website or to the state SUAA Website or contact a chapter officer listed below.
KCC Chapter Officers
- Linda Guinn, President and Legislative Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org 815-939-4721
- Jim Grimes, Vice President, email@example.com 815-933-9900
- Penny Berger, Secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org 815-802-8352
- Barbara Arseneau, Treasurer, email@example.com 815-933-0165
- Mary Posing, KCC Employee Liaison and Social Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org 815-802-8202
- Lou Anderson, SUAAction Chair, email@example.com 815-939-3310
- Laurel Soper, Member at Large, firstname.lastname@example.org 815-802-8289
- Stephen Dockemeyer, Member at Large, email@example.com 815-802-8281