The Master Online Teacher certification is a comprehensive faculty development program utilizing the "Making the Virtual Classroom a Reality" series offered through the Illinois Online Network. This program certifies participants who achieve a demonstrated knowledge related to online course design, online instruction, and other issues related to online teaching and learning. These competencies make a master online teacher.
The Teaching and Learning Center will pay course registration fees when you enroll in MVCR courses through the Illinois Online Network. Contact Craig Keigher to find out more.
Master Online Teachers at KCC
KCC recognizes the commitment to excellence in online teaching and learning exhibited by the following faculty and staff who have recently earned the Master Online Teacher Certification.
- Kris Condi-Babich - Business and Technology
- John Babich - Accounting
- Charlie Cooke - Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Dana Corlett-Bryant - English
- Trisha Dandurand - English
- Jessica Friedericks - Education
- Christina Halawa - Psychology
- Rexann McKinley - English
- Dawn Muhammad - Psychology
- Jenny Pecora-Kettley - English
- Gina Randles - Business and Technology
- Kevin Trippel - Math
- John Bordeau - Computer Graphic Technology
- Amanda Wright - Psychology