Google Mail for Students
Student email is provided by Google. Your Google Mail @ KCC password is a separate password. It is different than the one you use to access the KCC network, Angel, and KCConnect.
Email addresses for students are in the format of firstname.lastname@example.org. (e.g. email@example.com)
Accessing your account for the first time
Using an Internet enabled browser, go to Google Mail @ KCC.
- Input your firstname.lastname@example.org and password.
- Usernames are not case‐sensitive. If you don't know your KCC username, look it up on What's My User ID?
- Passwords ARE case‐sensitive. The default password for your account is your seven‐digit student ID number.
- The password you use for your Google Mail @ KCC account is different than the password you use to access other KCC computing resources, i.e. Angel, KCConnect, and network.
- Click the [Sign in ] button
- Perform the CAPTCHA by re‐typing the letters in the image
- Click the [I accept. Continue to my account button.]
Your account is now active and you should see your inbox on your screen.
Still have questions? Review the FAQ or find additional information on Google's website regarding how to use your Google Mail @ KCC account.
If you experience any issues with accessing your Google Mail @ KCC, contact the KCC Information Technology Services Help Desk at 815-802‐8900 or email email@example.com.