Skip Ribbon Commands Skip to main content
KCC > Admissions & Registration > Forms > Cooperative Agreement/Chargeback Request

Cooperative Agreement/Chargeback Request

To be considered for a cooperative agreement or chargeback, you must:

  1. Live within the boundaries of District 520
  2. Enroll in a degree or certificate program which is different in name and purpose from any offered at KCC.
  3. Submit a completed cooperative agreement/chargeback request.

Learn more about cooperative agreements and chargebacks.

To verify residency, KCC must have a copy of your driver's license, state ID or voter's registration card. If you are unable to upload a file using the form below, visit KCC's riverfront campus, complete a paper form and bring one of the IDs listed above.