Skip Ribbon Commands Skip to main content
KCC > Admissions & Registration > Forms > Transcript Evaluation Request

Transcript Evaluation Request

Request an evaluation of courses completed at other colleges and universities. Credit will only be granted towards equivalent courses that apply towards your declared academic program and may:

  • contribute to your total earned credits
  • meet program requirements
  • be used as electives
  • be used as course prerequisites