An official transcript of your KCC academic record is available only through the Office of Admissions and Registration. You may request a transcript online, in person or by mail.
Request a transcript through the National Student Clearinghouse transcript request service. It offers:
- 24/7 web access
- secure transactions
- multiple transcripts for multiple recipients
- order tracking
Choose KCC from the list of colleges and universities. Pay with a credit card. An email will be sent to verify your request. You will be asked to return the attached signature page for final authorization back to the Clearinghouse before it will be processed. If you have a KCC co-curricular transcript and would like it mailed or emailed to the same address as your academic transcript, please indicate this in the special instructions box on the "Enter Recipient Details" page. KCC's Office of Admissions and Registration will process all requests from the Clearinghouse by the next business day.
Request a transcript at KCC's registration desk. Bring the following:
- Your name, previous name(s) and name at the time of KCC attendance.
- Student ID or Social Security Number
- Your address and phone number
- Your signature
- Address where KCC's Office of Admissions and Registration will mail transcript or an email account for transcripts to be sent electronically (see below).
- Indication if transcript must be in a signed and sealed envelope
- Requests made in-person can be paid by cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover or personal check
You may mail transcript requests and inquiries to:
Admissions & Registration
Kankakee Community College
100 College Drive
Kankakee, IL 60901
We are pleased to announce a new service through Scrip-Safe that allows KCC to send out our transcripts electronically to participating colleges.
- follow the in-person request procedures outlined above
- check the box mark for electronic transcripts on the transcript request form
- include your email and the email account you want us to send it to
KCC will send the transcript within 24 hours and can monitor the date and time the receiving college downloads the document. If the receiving college does not participate in this service, KCC will treat it as a same-day request and send it through regular mail by the next business day.
Transcript request fees
Only transcripts sent directly from KCC to the receiving college are considered official. Transcripts sent to your personal account will be considered unofficial by most colleges.
- $3 per copy – Request will be processed within seven working days. Transcript will be mailed via US Postal Service, with first-class postage.
- $5 per copy – Request will be mailed from KCC the next working day via US Postal Service, with first-class postage. All online or electronic transactions will be charged this amount.
All financial and records obligations on a student's record must be cleared before a transcript will be released. A signature must be provided for all requests.
For more information
Contact KCC's office of Admissions and Registration at 815-802-8527 or email email@example.com