KCC offers 3 ways to register: online, in person and by phone. Generally, registration starts in
- March for summer term
- April for fall semester
- October for spring semester
Check the academic calendar for specific registration dates.
To register online, you must meet these requirements:
- are currently enrolled or completed at least 1 college credit hour at KCC in the past 3 years
- earned a GPA of 2.0 or higher (waived for students currently enrolled in their first semester)
Use KCConnect. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email, sent to your KCC email account.
Review the online registration guide. For additional assistance, email email@example.com or phone 815-802-8500.
Register in person at the following locations:
New students must make an appointment with an academic advisor at 815-802-8500 before registering.
Phone-in registration is available for a limited time prior to each term. To register by phone, you must be:
- A returning student in good academic standing
- Taking fewer than nine semester hours
- Taking courses that do not have prerequisites.