You can register online if you meet the following requirements:
- are currently enrolled or completed at least 1 college credit hour at KCC in the past 3 years (not including 0900-0999 courses)
- earned a GPA of 2.0 or higher (waived for students currently enrolled in their first semester)
Steps to register online
- Go to KCConnect
- Log in using your KCC user ID and password. (find out your user ID)
- Choose Students
- Under Registration, choose Register for Sections.
- Choose Search and Register for Sections.
- Select a term, a subject (course prefix), enter the course number, and (if you know it) enter the section number. Click submit.
- Check the box (left side of the screen) for each class you want to register for. Click submit.
- Use the box (left side of the screen) to chose an action for each course (register or remove from list).
- View the registration results. Make sure they are what you want. Click OK.
- To print a statement, choose Students, then My Registration Statement, then Term.
- Log off and close your browser.
After you've registered
Check that you received a confirmation email in your KCC email account.
If you haven't already done so, pay for your classes from KCConnect's main student menu. Under Financial Information, choose Make a Payment to pay in full, or go to FACTS to set up a payment plan.