- Dennis Clark, director - 815-802-8606
- Gary Sien, coordinator - 815-802-8608
- Francine Castongia, staff- 815-802-8610
- Yvonne Mills, staff - 815-802-8610
A fitness center staff member is on duty at all times when the center is open.
- Monday - Thursday: 6 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Fridays: 6 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Saturdays: 8 a.m. - noon
- Closed Monday May 26 and Friday July 4, 2014.
The Fitness Center is located in the Ice Valley Arena, on the eastern edge of the KCC campus.
The cost of enrolling in the Fitness Center is the rate for one semester of college credit plus a $20 course fee. Semesters are August through December, January through May, and May through July.
Special rates for seniors
The Fitness Center provides a comfortable place for fitness at any age! Those who are over age 60 can enroll for just $33 per semester. Plus, special workout "challenges" are sometimes held especially for members of the "Top of the Hill Gang."
High school students earn college credit
For high school students, Fitness Center credits can be held in escrow until you graduate, then the credits can be applied as college credits at KCC or another college.