Advertise jobs and internships. Review resumes.
You can advertise job opportunities and internships or review resumes on College Central Network at no cost!
Post only once!
Employers can register and post job opportunities with either Kankakee Community College exclusively or with the CCJobNet partnership. When you register with CCJobNet job opportunities will be posted to ALL of the schools in the partnership. CCJobNet is a joint partnership among 11 northern Illinois community colleges. Partner schools include:
- Elgin Community College
- Illinois Valley Community College
- Joliet Junior College
- Kankakee Community College
- Kishwaukee College
- Moraine Valley Community College
- Oakton Community College
- Prairie State College
- South Suburban College
- Triton College
- Waubonsee Community College.
Register as an employer
You can choose to register and post job opportunities exclusively with KCC or with the CCJobNet partnership. You must register and be approved in order to post jobs or conduct resume searches. See restrictions.
- Go to either KCC's or CCJobNet's area of the College Central Network.
- Select the Employers icon. Read the information that appears on the Welcome to the Employer Services page.
- Choose the link for Register Now. Enter registration information and create an Access ID. If the ID you choose is already in the database, add a letter(s) or number(s) or an underscore. All IDs must be unique.
- Once approved by Career Services or CCJobNet, you will receive an email notification confirming your Access ID and informing you of your Password.
Use employer services
- Go to either KCC's or CCJobNet's area of the College Central Network
- Choose the Employers icon.
- Click the link for Online Services.
- Enter your Access ID and assigned Password.
From your account page
Update or Review Registration Information
- Please keep your information up-to-date for the accuracy of our records.
Post a New Job
- Give plenty of detail to make your postings attractive to students/alumni/community members. You may copy and paste job descriptions. If posting part-time jobs, please list hours required.
- Please list the city or area where the job is located to aid job seekers.
- You can edit the resume submission deadline date to best meet your recruitment parameters.
- Be sure to list an email address in the contact information.
Edit, Repost or Expire Job Postings
- Post new job opportunities - it's unlimited and free.
- Edit job postings as needed.
- Repost expired jobs if they are still open or become open again.
- Expire jobs when they have been filled so they cannot be viewed.
If approved for this feature, you can easily Search Student, Alumni and Community Members Resumes
- The more criteria you chose, the more limited your results will be.
- Use the toolbar Back button to exit out of resumes opened in Internet Explorer.
Need help getting started?
Employers may click the Employment Opportunity Form link to upload and print. Please fill out the form completely and fax it back to 815-802-8201 for processing.
Job opportunities that are ineligible for listing at KCC or with CCJobNet include, but are not limited to, in-home situations, independent businesses, and independent marketing or independent sales opportunities. KCC and the CCJobNet partnership does not promote opportunities where job seekers are required to provide a monetary commitment or that do not provide a guaranteed wage or compensation.
*The ability to conduct resume search passwords will not be issued to employment or temporary placement agencies, search firms, third party recruiters or companies providing independent marketing or independent sales opportunities.