Job and Internship Opportunities
The College Central Network helps job seekers find full- or part-time employment, both locally and nationwide, providing the latest information on current job opportunities. As a student of KCC, you can take advantage and register for this service at no cost.
- Go to KCC's area of the College Central Network
- Click the "Students" icon
- Click on the link to log in at "Register Now"
- Create a personal Access ID (up to 12 characters using letters, numbers or the underscore character) and create a personal password (up to 10 characters using letters, numbers or the underscore character).
- After you log in, you must complete a short registration form.
Check back often for new postings
You can also search College Central Network’s national job board, which has over 100,000 entry-level job postings available nationwide. New jobs are added daily, including entry-level jobs from nearly 150 newspapers. College Central also features more than 1,000 career articles written by industry professionals to help guide you in your career exploration.
If you have any questions or need assistance in accessing this service, please contact the Career Services office at 815-802-8202 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Happy job hunting!