- Cavalier Career Camp is for kids entering 6th, 7th & 8th grades.
- Please check each course for meeting dates.
- Health Camp check-in location is Room M111 – Enter through the Technology or Prairie doors. Business and Technology check-in location is Room D121 (enter the doors marked Welcome Center).
- All registrations must include the emergency medical information.
- For every session, kids must be escorted and signed in and out of class by a parent or guardian.
- A fee will be assessed for any children left more than 10 min. after their class session has ended.
- A full refund, minus a $3 processing fee, will be made for registrations canceled up to three days before the course start date. Refunds cannot be made for cancellations received the day before or on the class start date.
Complete the fillable registration form and print. Then register using one of these options:
- Phone - Call 815-802-8207. Pay by credit card (Visa®, MasterCard® or Discover®). Hours are 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Closed most Fridays from May 20 to July 29. TTY users in Illinois, dial 711.
- Fax - 815-802-8201. Pay by credit card (Visa®, MasterCard® or Discover®).
- Mail - 100 College Drive, Kankakee IL 60901. Do not mail cash.
- In-person - KCC’s Office of Continuing Education and Career Services is on the first floor of the Workforce Development Center. Hours are 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Closed most Fridays from May 20 to July 29.