Online: Register through KCConnect. Find the courses by prefix and course number. (They are listed alphabetically. LLI classes have prefix "LLLI.") Follow the instructions.
Fax/mail/in person: Complete the Fall 2017 registration form.
- Fax completed registration form to 815-802-8201; ATTN: Corporate and Continuing Education. Pay by credit card (Visa®, MasterCard® or Discover®).
- Mail your completed registration form to Kankakee Community College, Office of Corporate and Continuing Education, 100 College Drive, Kankakee, IL 60901. Do not mail cash.
- Visit KCC’s Office of Continuing Education and Career Services on the first floor of the Workforce Development Center during regular office hours.
Phone: Call 815-802-8206. Have the course number and your credit card (Visa®, MasterCard® or Discover®). ready. TTY users in Illinois, dial 711.
- Most courses meet in the Workforce Development Center ("D" Room numbers) on KCC's Riverfront Campus.
- A full refund, minus a $3 processing fee, will be made for registrations canceled up to three days before the course start date.
- Office hours are 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Closed most Fridays in May, June and July.