Microsoft Office Specialist test preparation and examinations are available at KCC.
- Earn credentials to prove you know how to effectively and productively use Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrate you have comprehensive skills necessary to complete a range of tasks.
- Microsoft Office Specialist exams at KCC offered in both Office 2000 and Office XP versions.
- Proficient-level certificates available are Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Expert-level certificates available are Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Master Microsoft Office Specialist certification for those who have passed all four expert-level exams.
- Support, guidance and hands-on practice sessions are available in self-paced and instructor-led formats.
- Preparation workshops—offered periodically—cover exam topics and test format.
- Typically, each examination takes less than one hour.
- KCC is one of the few authorized Microsoft Office Specialist testing centers in northern Illinois.
Cost of each exam is $150 plus $25 proctoring fee. Reduce your cost - buy a testing voucher at Certiport, the Microsoft Office Specialist certification website.
To learn more, call the Office of Continuing Education and Career Services, 815-802-8216, visit the Certiport website, or email email@example.com.