Design and shape the world around you with the powerful, flexible features found in AutoCAD® design and documentation software, one of the world’s leading 2D and 3D CAD tools. Speed documentation, share ideas seamlessly, and explore ideas more intuitively in 3D. With thousands of available add-ons, AutoCAD design software provides the ultimate in flexibility, customized for your specific needs.
Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2016
Autodesk® 3ds Max® and Autodesk® 3ds Max® Design software provide powerful, integrated 3D modeling, animation, rendering, and compositing that enable artists and designers to more quickly ramp up for production. The two versions share core technology and features, but offer differentiated experiences and specialized toolsets for game developers, visual effects artists, and graphic designers on the one hand, and architects, designers, engineers, and visualization specialists on the other.
AutoCAD Inventor Professional Suite 2016
Autodesk® Inventor® products offer a comprehensive, flexible set of software for 3D mechanical design, product simulation, tooling creation, and design communication. Inventor takes you beyond 3D to Digital Prototyping by enabling you to design, visualize, and simulate your products.
- Design—Integrate all design data into a single digital model.
- Visualize—Create a virtual representation of your final product to market it before it’s built.
- Simulate—Digitally simulate your product's real world performance.
Autodesk Revit Architecture 2016
Autodesk® Revit® MEP software is the building information modeling (BIM) solution for mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) engineers. Revit MEP offers purpose-built tools for building systems design and analysis.
With the parametric change management technology in Revit MEP, you can coordinate modifications more consistently across the model. Built-in analysis capabilities and interoperability with partner applications offer support for sustainable construction, enabling better decision making for cost-effective and environmentally conscious designs.
Autodesk Mudbox 2016
Mudbox is a digital sculpting and painting software that helps artists create higher levels of detail for their 3D assets while maintaining model efficiency. Mudbox offers a high-performance environment and professional quality tools that are suited to big products and easy-to-learn for new users.
Autodesk Ecotect Analysis
Autodesk® Ecotect® Analysis sustainable design analysis software is a comprehensive concept-to-detail sustainable building design tool. Ecotect Analysis offers a wide range of simulation and building energy analysis functionality that can improve performance of existing buildings and new building designs. Online energy, water, and carbon-emission analysis capabilities integrate with tools that enable you to visualize and simulate a building's performance within the context of its environment.
Rapid Prototyping (3D Printing) Software
3D STL files are imported into Catalyst® EX Software which automatically slices and orients the parts and creates any necessary support structures.
The software automatically plots a precise deposition path for the 3D Printer to follow.
SketchUp is a 3D modeling program marketed by Google and designed for architectural, civil, and mechanical engineers as well as filmmakers, game developers, and related professions. The program is designed for ease of use and allows placement of models within Google Earth.
Realtime Landscape Architect
Designed for landscape professionals, create more designs with stunning landscape plans and presentations. Create plans with a hand-drawn look in a fraction of the time. Produce 3D movies and walkthroughs to communicate your landscaping ideas.
Autodesk Revit MEP 2016
Autodesk Revit Structure 2016
Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2016
AutoCAD MEP 2016
uPrint by Dimension Rapid Prototyper (i.e. 3D Printing)
- 3D Printers offers computer-aided-design (CAD) users the ability to make 3D models for visualization, collaboration, and functional testing.
- 3D printers allow users to evaluate design concepts and test models for form, fit, and function.
- uPrint printers build 3D models layer-by-layer using ABS plastic, one of the most widely used thermoplastics in today’s injection-molded products.
- ABS 3D models can be drilled, machined, sanded, painted, even chrome-plated. They're perfect for proof of concept, functional testing, product mock-ups and even making jigs, fixtures and vacuum forming molds.
Roland LPX-600 3D Scanner
- Automated 3D scanning at the touch of a button
- LPX-600 scanning volume: 16” tall and 10” in diameter
- 0.2mm (0.008”) maximum scanning resolution
- Bundled LPX EZ Studio reverse engineering software
- Exports CAD models in point cloud, STL, PIX and 3DM data formats
HP Designjet T1100
ps Color Plotter
- Plots student projects with neutral gray, true black and impressive colors.
- Plots up 44” paper wide
- Plots D-size in 35 seconds
HP Laserjet 5550N Color Laserjet Printer
- Prints color or black 27 pages per minutes
- Prints 8.5” x 11 or 11” x 17”
HP Laserjet M712
- Prints black 32 pages per minutes
- Prints 8.5” x 11 or 11” x 17”
Samsung 65" LCD Flat Screen TV
Watch the CAD demonstrations on a state of the art LCD TV.
Sony Bravia 42" Plasma Flat Screen TV
Watch the CAD demonstrations on a state of the art plasma TV.
Sanyo OxtraX Multiverse Projector
Watch the CAD demonstrations on a 60“projector screen.