The following health careers programs require you to take the HESI A2 Exam:
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Medical Laboratory Technology Advanced Placement Option I
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Practical Nursing
- Registered Nursing
- Registered Nursing Advanced Placement Option I
- Respiratory Therapist
Scores will be used for the competitive entry application process.
Schedule an exam
- Review Important Dates and Deadlines for testing deadlines and other important dates.
- Bring a copy of your Student Eligibility Check Sheet signed by a health careers advisor and payment for the $35 exam fee to the Accounting Office.
- Schedule the exam date, at least two days in advance, at the Health Careers division office in W102 on KCC's Riverfront Campus.