High School Credit

High school credit classes are to work toward completion of a traditional high school diploma. Credit is granted by the student's high school district. If interested, please consult with your high school counselor or principal first.

These classes are offered during the summer term at the Harold and Jean Miner South Extension Center in Watseka. To qualify, you must be a current high school student and obtain the required forms from your principal or counselor for registration to the program.

For more information, contact the Adult and Community Education Department at 815-802-8300 or least@kcc.edu.