Baccalaureate Scholars receive a full scholarship for KCC tuition and fees and $500 per semester for books. As a Baccalaureate Scholar, you will earn a KCC associate degree and be ready to transfer to the four-year college or university of your choice.
You can apply for the scholarship after you've completed the fall semester of your senior year.
- Complete the Instructor or Counselor Recommendation form.
- Complete the Baccalaureate Scholars application form and required essays. Be sure your name and signature appear on each page.
- Request your high school transcripts be sent to KCC.
- Request your ACT scores be sent directly to KCC.
- Complete a KCC Admissions Form.
For a timely review of your application, use the Application Checklist. Submit all materials by the application deadline to be considered for first-round admission.
If you have any questions about the application process or eligibility, contact Susan LaMore, program coordinator, at 815-802-8208 or firstname.lastname@example.org.