Skip Ribbon Commands Skip to main content

If you wish to file objection to nomination papers of a candidate for the Board of Trustees of Kankakee Community College, you may do so on Dec. 20, 21 and 26 by calling 815.802.8113. Please leave your name and number, and a college representative will contact you within a few minutes.

KCC > Future Students > Start in High School > College & Career Readiness
Images :All DocumentsUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).Open MenuOpen Menu
This system library was created by the Publishing feature to store images that are used on pages in this site.
Thumbnail Preview
3/20/2015 9:40 AMNo presence informationLaurel Soper150155
3/20/2015 9:40 AMNo presence informationLaurel Soper400243