Films on Demand is a video streaming service with over 10,000 videos and video clips. The service is available to KCC faculty and students from on or off campus. Content is available in the following areas.
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Business and Economics
- Science and Mathematics
- Technical Education
- Family and Consumer Science
- Career and Job Search
- Guidance Counseling
- Archival Films and Newsreels
To access Films on Demand
Visit the Kankakee Community College collection on the Films on Demand website.
Using the playlist
In order to create a playlist you will have to be logged in.
- Select Playlists from the menu items
- If you have a Films-on-Demand account, sign in. If not, create an account.
- Begin searching your topics
- To add to a playlist, select , located under the title. This option should also allow you to create a new playlist and add to an existing play list
- To delete a playlist select , under the playlist. This will delete the entire playlist
Linking into Angel
First time users must have an account set up from on campus. This is done only once.
- From Angel select the "Lessons" tab then select "Course Material"
- Select "Add Content". Selecting the "folder" option allows users to add and organize links. It will work on campus.
Viewing Clips from Angel
- From on campus: click on the link to be taken directly into the video clip.
- From off campus: once an account is created students will log in (do not hit enter). They will then enter a playlist number. Example below: http://digital.films.com/play/UUVXSK (UUVXSK is the playlist number)
For additional information on using Films on Demand contact the library staff at 802-8400.