Skip Ribbon Commands Skip to main content

If you wish to file objection to nomination papers of a candidate for the Board of Trustees of Kankakee Community College, you may do so on Dec. 20, 21 and 26 by calling 815.802.8113. Please leave your name and number, and a college representative will contact you within a few minutes.

KCC > Miner Memorial Library > Faculty Resources > Video Player Request

Video Player Request

To request a video/DVD player for classroom use, contact circulation staff at 815-802-8400 or with the following information:

  • Instructor's name
  • Complete course number
  • Date needed
  • Exact start and end time of class
  • Preferred player number or location where you intend to use it

Library staff will schedule the player for you and let you know where to pick it up. Keys for the storage room are available from the Humanities office.

Courtesy counts

As a courtesy to other instructors who may need to use the players, pick up the player just before your class starts and return immediately after use. Never leave players unattended in the classroom or take them to your office.