Current and returning students:
- 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday
- 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Fridays
New students (appointment required):
- 8 a.m.- 4:15 p.m. Monday through Thursday
- 8 a.m. - 3:15 p.m. Fridays
KCC is closed most Fridays in May, June and July.
To check your assigned advisor's availability, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 815-802-8500.
Before meeting with an advisor, new students need to complete the KCC enrollment process. Once placement testing is complete, please call 815-802-8500 to schedule an advisement appointment.
Appointments are required to:
- Review specific program information after placement testing
- Plan first semester courses
- Review new student information
Continuing and returning students
- Advisors meet students on a first-come/first-serve basis.
- Advisors schedules vary. Check your assigned advisor's availability by phoning 815-802-8500.
So that advisement is based on your goals, advisors are assigned based on your intended program of study. Advisement areas are: