Spring 2018 - Health Programs
A Transfer Fair for KCC health career students will be on Thursday, March 15 from 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. in the Atrium area at KCC.
Representatives from universities offering bachelor's completion degrees to KCC health career graduates will be on hand to discuss transfer. These schools have been invited to attend:
- Chamberlain University College of Nursing
- Eastern Illinois University
- Elmhurst College
- Ferris State University
- Governors State University
- Grand Canyon University
- Illinois State University
- Indiana University Northwest
- Indiana Wesleyan University
- Lakeview College of Nursing
- Lewis University
- Methodist College of UnityPoint Health
- Millikin University
- Northern Illinois University
- Olivet Nazarene University
- Purdue University, Northwest
- Southern Illinois University, Carbondale
- Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville
- University of Illinois, Chicago, College of Nursing
- University of Illinois, Springfield
- University of St. Francis
- Western Governors University
- Western Illinois University
Transfer Fair information
Four-year colleges and universities will be in attendance with information about completing your bachelor's degree. Some questions to ask the representatives:
- Do you have my major?
- What scholarships do you have for transfer students?
- Is your completion program online?
- What is your tuition?
- When should I apply?
If you are undecided about your future plans, this is a great opportunity to explore your options.