The KCC/Roosevelt Dual Degree program provides an excellent pathway for full-time students to earn quality, accessible, affordable associate and bachelor's degrees close to home.
Studies show that students who complete an associate degree before transfer are more likely to earn a bachelor's degree, and they do so in a shorter period of time.
You are eligible if you:
- Are a full-time KCC student.
- You have successfully completed 24-30 credit hours and are in good academic standing (courses transferred to KCC may be included).
Your KCC and Roosevelt advisors will work with you while you are a student at KCC to ensure your academic plan enables you to graduate with your associate degree and transfer all of your credits to Roosevelt. If you follow their advice, you will not lose any credits when you transfer.
Applying is easy and free!
Apply before you've earned 30 KCC credit hours, preferably during your second semester at KCC.
If you enroll in the Dual Degree program, complete your associate degree at KCC and transfer to Roosevelt you receive
- Guaranteed admission to Roosevelt University (some Roosevelt baccalaureate programs may have additional admission requirements)
- Dual Degree Program Guaranteed Tuition Discount Plan for up to three years
- Invitation to compete for Roosevelt scholarships, if eligible
- Special advising and mentorship
Scholarships and merit aid
Beginning in Fall 2015, KCC Dual Degree program participants will be eligible for the following scholarships and merit aid:
- Presidential Partnership Scholarship - $15,000/year
- Provost Partnership Scholarship - $12,500/year
- Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship - additional $1,000 award
- Dual Degree program awards - $1,000 for all KCC graduates transferring to Roosevelt University
Coordinator, KCC Transfer Center