The University of St. Francis in Joliet has partnered with KCC to offer an online accelerated degree completion program for students who have completed an associate degree in nursing to complete a bachelor of science degree in nursing.
Requirements for admission into the BSN Fast Track Program:
- Passed the NCLEX examination and be a registered nurse
- Minimum of 60-64 semester hours of transfer credit
- Minimum of 15 semester hours in lower division general education including coursework in communications, social & behavioral science, math & science, humanities & fine arts
- Minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA
- Completion of the admission application process
Note: A maximum of 80 semester hours will transfer from any community college.
Helpful links and contact information
University of St. Francis
Office of Degree Completion & Graduate Admissions
500 Wilcox St.
Joliet, IL 60435
Sandee Sloka, director: email@example.com
Susan Smith, associate director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kankakee Community College
Health Careers Division
100 College Drive
Kankakee, IL 60901
Sheri Cagle, associate dean: email@example.com
Kellee Hayes, director of nursing: firstname.lastname@example.org