Join TRIO and gain an advisor/coach/friend to guide you through the stages of your college career.
Studies show that as the amount of education beyond high school increases, so does the positive life experiences.
Individuals with higher education earn more money, have improved self-esteem, serve as positive role models for youth and are more culturally and socially developed.
Are you eligible?
To participate in TRIO Student Support Services, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a United States citizen.
- Be enrolled, or be accepted for enrollment, at KCC in a transfer program.
- Need educational support to succeed in college.
You must be one of the following:
- Low-income (based on federal guidelines)
- First-generation (neither parent has a bachelor's degree) or
- Have a documented disability.
If you meet the above criteria, complete the TRIO application below. For more information, phone Kim Harpin, director, at 815-802-8472 or email email@example.com.