The co-curricular transcript is a record of your campus and community involvement and leadership experiences. It can be sent to other colleges, universities or employers to highlight your achievements, experiences and skills.
A co-curricular transcript supplements your academic transcript. Your academic records -- course grades, GPA, degrees earned -- are not included. For information on requesting a KCC academic transcript, review the Request a KCC Transcript page.
Your co-curricular transcript can also help you develop a resume and prepare for job interviews. Activities may include:
- Campus involvement - Involvement in clubs and organizations, intramural sports or athletics. Participation in or volunteering for on-campus programs and events.
- Community service - Volunteering at nonprofit organizations or participating in community events.
- Career development - Volunteering or interning in your field of study, or job shadowing a professional in your field of study.
- Leadership development - Being a club or organization officer, planning an event, student ambassador, etc.
- Honors, awards, recognition - Any formal recognition of your achievements.
How to start a co-curricular transcript
Log in to the Co-Curricular Transcript system
with your KCC username and password
- If you have enrolled in credit division courses, you have a user ID, which is the same as the first part of your email address, before "@student.kcc.edu."
- If you don’t know your User ID, you can find out by entering your last name and Social Security Number or student ID on the What’s My User ID? form.
- If you don’t know your Password, visit KCC's password self-service site.
Click on the Input Activities tab to update your personal information and add activities to your co-curricular transcript.
Click on the Artifact Manager tab to view a sample co-curricular transcript.
How do I get an official copy of my co-curricular transcript?
Log in to the Co-Curricular Transcript System and click “Request Official Co-Curricular Transcript” on the homepage under the My Reports section. Your official co-curricular transcript will be mailed to the address provided.
How do I get an unofficial copy of my co-curricular transcript?
Log in to the Co-Curricular Transcript System and click “Request Unofficial Co-Curricular Transcript” on the homepage under the My Reports section. You can view your unofficial co-curricular transcript any time as a PDF document.
KCC faculty and staff
Log in here to the Co-Curricular Transcript system using your KCC username and password.
Email email@example.com, call 815-802-8628 or stop by the Student Life Office in Room L116.