The Student Activities Board is a student-run organization that provides social, multicultural, recreational and educational activities for KCC students and the community. From movies to lectures, cultural celebrations to concerts, comedy shows to cookouts, the Student Activities Board provides co-curricular activities that enhance students' experiences at KCC.
Apply for the 2015-16 board
SAB is accepting membership applications for the 2015-16 academic year. Accepted members will begin serving on the Student Activities Board at the start of spring 2015 semester. Student Activities Board members must have a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA. Complete and submit the SAB application form.
The Student Activities Board meets on the following Thursdays at 4 p.m. in KCC Room L307 during the Spring 2015 semester. Meetings are open to all students.
- Thursday, Jan. 15 – 4 p.m. in Room L307
- Thursday, Jan. 29 – 4 p.m. in Room L307
- Thursday, Feb. 12 – 4 p.m. in Room L307
- Thursday, Feb. 26 – 4 p.m. in Room L307
- Thursday, March 19 – 4 p.m. in Room L307 (Choose candidates for 2015-16 officer elections)
- Thursday, March 26 – 4 p.m. in Room L307
- Thursday, April 9 – 4 p.m. in Room L307 (2015-16 officer elections)
- Thursday, April 23 – 4 p.m. in Room L307
Office of Student Life
Room L116, first floor next to the Auditorium