Phi Theta Kappa is an international academic honor society for community college students. The KCC chapter, Alpha Delta Eta, is committed to more than just academic achievement.
Chapter projects continue throughout the year with activities such as service projects, the Honors Study Topic, chapter meetings, and state and national conventions. Members can choose their level of involvement.
Nationally, KCC's chapter has achieved Five Star status—for the highest level of activity—in six of the last seven years. KCC also is part of the Illinois Region of Phi Theta Kappa.
Our chapter: Alpha Delta Eta
The Alpha Delta Eta chapter of Phi Theta Kappa at KCC was chartered on Dec. 19, 1978.
- Kenzie Lindgren, co-president, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Erica Paulissen, co-president, email@example.com
- Rylie Karvunis, vice president, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Victoria Sikma, vice president, email@example.com
- Mary Bilderback, Honors in Action co-chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chris Canady, Honors in Action co-chair, email@example.com
- Deborah Rover, recording secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joie Rogge, fellowship chair, email@example.com
- Jacob McCleary, public relations chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Justin Hasselbring, membership chair, email@example.com
Learn more about Phi Theta Kappa