Phi Theta Kappa is an international academic honor society for community college students. The KCC chapter, Alpha Delta Eta, is committed to more than just academic achievement.
Chapter projects continue throughout the year with activities such as service projects, the Honors Study Topic, chapter meetings, and state and national conventions. Members can choose their level of involvement.
Nationally, KCC's chapter has achieved Five Star status—for the highest level of activity—in six of the last seven years. KCC also is part of the Illinois Region of Phi Theta Kappa.
Our chapter: Alpha Delta Eta
The Alpha Delta Eta chapter of Phi Theta Kappa at KCC was chartered on Dec. 19, 1978.
- Rhonda Addison, co-president, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nick Mullins, co-President, email@example.com
- Sara Bowman, secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Raeven Carroll, social media chair, email@example.com
- Gabby Keller, college project chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about Phi Theta Kappa