Phi Theta Kappa is an international academic honor society for community college students. The KCC chapter, Alpha Delta Eta, is committed to more than just academic achievement.
Chapter projects continue throughout the year with activities such as service projects, the Honors Study Topic, chapter meetings, and state and national conventions. Members can choose their level of involvement.
Our chapter: Alpha Delta Eta
The Alpha Delta Eta chapter of Phi Theta Kappa at KCC was chartered on Dec. 19, 1978.
- Nikki Avendano, co-president, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brant Beland, co-president, email@example.com
- Sara Fortin, vice president, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Derek Wunder, vice president, email@example.com
- John Berens, Honors in Action co-chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joshua Steele, Honors in Action co-chair, email@example.com
- Sandra Chavez, public relations secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jessica Dunahoo, recording secretary, email@example.com
- Christine Favre, membership chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dylan Charter, college project chair, email@example.com
- Kayla Duffy, Illinois Region Central District Vice President, firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about Phi Theta Kappa
You Tube video
PTK on Facebook