Our Chapter: Alpha Delta Eta
The Alpha Delta Eta chapter of Phi Theta Kappa at KCC was chartered on Dec. 19, 1978.
Spring 2015 Semester Phi Theta Kappa meetings
Meetings are scheduled for Fridays from 2-3 p.m. in Room D213 of the Workforce Development Center.
- Jan. 16, 23 & 30
- Feb. 6, 13, 20 & 27
- March 6, 20 & 27
- April 3, 10, 17, & 24
- May 1 & 8
Phi Theta Kappa officers for 2014-15
- Nikki Avendano, co-president, email@example.com
- Brant Beland, co-president, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sara Fortin, vice president, email@example.com
- Derek Wunder, vice president, firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Berens, Honors in Action co-chair, email@example.com
- Joshua Steele, Honors in Action co-chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sandra Chavez, public relations secretary, email@example.com
- Jessica Dunahoo, recording secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christine Favre, membership chair, email@example.com
- Dylan Charter, college project chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kayla Duffy, Illinois Region Central District Vice President, email@example.com
If you are a Phi Theta Kappa member and are not receiving information from us via email, please let us know. Simply email Susan LaMore, advisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org with your KCC email address and you will be placed on the mailing list.
Phi Theta Kappa eligibility
Membership is based on academic achievement. Students must meet enrollment criteria, have completed a minimum of 12 semesters hours of KCC coursework, have a 3.5 cumulative grade point average, and must enjoy full rights of citizenship of their country. If you meet those qualifications, you should expect to receive a letter of invitation shortly after the start of the semester (fall and spring only). We hope you will consider membership in the international honor society of the two-year college!
If you have coursework (five years old or older) that might be keeping you from qualifying, contact Susan LaMore, email@example.com.